I was supposed to go to Warsaw last year but got stuck an extra 3 days in Greenland because of weather and so missed my flight there. So I had to make up for that this year! No problem getting there this year but I did take an early morning flight!I had chosen the Indigo IHG hotel because of its location and it didn't disappoint!
It was close to the Nowy Swiat (New World) street which was on the Royal Route with the other end at the Old Town.
As I had arrived early I had time to walk this route which is about 1.5 kms .......
Past the Bristol hotel ..... which didn't get destroyed in the war....
Even past the Presidential Palace........
Finally arriving at the Old Town, Stare Miasto....
with an amazing door..........
I finally arrived at the Old Town Market Square.......to U Fukiera, my lunch destination!
Great location on the square......
...and good food!
There were many very beautiful homes around the square....
No comments:
Post a Comment